Clean Technology Filtration Systems provides the highest level of efficiency available today. Electrostatic precipitator (ESP) units uses an electrostatic charge targeted specifically at grease and smoke particles to remove these contaminants from the air stream, causing them to form a film inside the ESP Unit.
With no moving parts, the unit requires very little active maintenance. Each module features a clear illuminated display that indicates when a service is required. The filter cells can be removed and replaced, and the internal surfaces of the ESP can be thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
The units can easily be fitted to an existing exhaust system and due to its extremely quite operation and space allowing can be fitted internally, however should space be a premium its light enough to be fitted on most roof tops or at the rear of the building.
The Clean Technology Filtration Systems is suitable for a number of applications ranging from a small kitchen to a full scale commercial kitchens and restaurants and with its high elimination efficiency may increase site opportunities.
- Suitable for commercial kitchens
Airflow m3/s: 4000, 8000
- Patented cylindrical honeycomb structure filter cell
- Fume & mist elimination efficiency >95%
- Discharge at low levels 100% permissible
- Ideal for commercial kitchen applications as most smells eliminated
- Suitable for systems with heavy oiled & strongly flavoured cuisines
- Self monitoring & malfunction reporting function
- Airflow range of 1,000L/sec to 50,000L/sec.
- Contact CFM Airsystems for designs with larger airflows
- Electric field cells with modular design with easy removal for cleaning & servicing
Enquire about this