Ecosave: The Trusted Name in Guaranteed Energy Savingshttps://ecosave.com.au
Ecosave was established in 2002 with a commitment to help clients save money and save resources through energy conservation and sustainability management. Ecosave is Australia and New Zealands largest independent Energy Services Company (ESCO) and a trusted energy savings partner to a number of Tier-1 public and private sector organisations.
Ecosave has delivered savings to Tier-1 organisations at more than 3,000 sites in Australia and internationally including:
- NSW Department of Education,
- Queensland Health,
- City of Sydney,
- North Sydney Council,
- City of Yarra,
- Chisholm Institute,
- Primo Smallgoods,
...and many other large energy using organisations comprising hospitals, manufacturing facilities, commercial buildings, council buildings, aquatic centres, schools, universities and shopping centres.
Visit https://ecosave.com.au/client-profile to learn more.
Ecosave takes a holistic or "Whole of Building" approach to energy conservation measures including but not limited to:
- Solar PV
- Battery storage
- HVAC-R optimisation
- Embedded and distributed power generation
- Co-generation and tri-generation systems optimisation
- Energy saving modules
- Voltage Power Optimisation
- Variable Speed Drives
- Building Management System controls and optimisation
- Building Analytics
- Building Tuning
- Building sealing
- Energy Management, demand response
- Mechanical engineering design and implementation
- Electrical engineering design and implementation
- Water pumping and treatment
Ecosave provides fixed-price integrated-services to achieve Guaranteed Savings
- Ecosave Advisory sustainability consulting, strategic recommendations, business case justification; energy assessments and energy audits.
- Ecosave Efficiency design, implementation and commissioning of energy conservation measures in performance-based projects (guaranteed savings).
- Ecosave Watch ongoing energy management, continuous commissioning and asset maintenance solutions.