Traditionally, a site inspection requires a team of up to five separate discipline engineers whose expertise is in design and construction. Our engineers Facilities Management, operational experience and trade experience, together with his formal tertiary maintenance management and reliability engineering qualifications allows Circulus Life Cycle Engineering to offer a unique perspective and holistic approach in providing building services, technical due diligence and condition assessment reporting.
Each report is tailored to your individual requirements and includes a photographic record and detailed commentary on each item of equipment and system.
Our reporting and 10-year capital works budget estimates provide a detailed assessment of each building service and expected future capital works together with a qualitative assessment of expenditure likelihood.
Why Circulus Life Cycle Engineering?
- Utilising a single multidisciplinary maintenance management and reliability engineer allows Circulus to provide a discrete and agile inspection and reporting service to our clients.
- Our methodology saves you time and money, by providing fixed cost consulting services across Australia without the need to mobilise a large team of single discipline engineers.
- Circulus Life Cycle Engineerings' bespoke reports are penned on industry standard templates or to your specifications
- Circulus understands your clients desire for a conscience and consistent reporting format
- Circulus has strong working relationships with several other services consultants and is able to work seamlessly with other disciplines such as BCA, environmental and structural and facade engineers when required
- Circulus carries Public Liability and Professional Indemnity and Workers Compensation Insurances providing you peace of mind.
Circulus Life Cycle Engineering